Baliuag Complex Commercial Plaza, B.S Aquino Drive, Poblacion, Baliuag, Bulacan, Baliuag, Bulacan, Philippines
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

2Go Baliwag Bulacan

Order through Shoppee.ph, international orders are defaulted (only avail) to be delivered by 2Go so you don't have any choice but to use them. Prior October 2018, we haven't had any issue with 2Go or intl orders, I received 3 orders successfully. Here comes my 4th order around last week of October to be delivered 3rd week of November, the same Address and Profile but was tagged Bad Address even though I have received previous delivery from them so I wrote to Shoppee.ph Support and the have escalated and compensate me for the trouble because it was a Prepaid Order. So I had to wait until the order were returned to sender (the time waiting for the items/order is an investment alone, due to these lazy drivers, the order wasn't delivered). Shopee advised me to add a remark every time I order with a landmark, so what I do now when I order is that : I add the sms message I send to riders which contains a tagalog version of the guide towards our house. In addition, I have added the same details on my Account Profile.

So the 4th delivery was unsuccessful and I have reordered the items from the returned one. Now I have 5 Outstanding Orders, 3 of them are tagged with Bad Address and the oldest one is bound to be returned to be RTS. I have contacted Shoppee.ph Support and they said that they again will escalate the concern and contact the Courier. An SMS came in last Dec 23 and 28th in the morning from 2Go to expect delivery but there are no deliveries made. The 2nd and 3rd outstanding orders do have a remark of the same, bad address. I can't believe that they can tag a delivery bad address when they have previously delivered here so here are my theories :

1. Parcels are prepaid : with this case, if you are a rider and it is almost Christmas, what they do is pick up the parcel then don't deliver the item to save gas then at the end of the day will just tag your order as bad address.

2. Parcels are prepaid : riders are too lazy to deliver the parcels because we are 2 towns away from the provincial warehouse and there are roads which are traffic.

3. Unqualified Rider's : their riders aren't qualified as they may not have a Driver's License, we live in a gated community, the only way that a delivery person can enter the premises is through a Driver's License ID, if their rider doesn't have this ID then he won't be able to enter the premises.

2Go should be removed from being a qualified or even an option as a delivery courier. They just waste both the seller and buyers time and credibility.

I have recommended Shoppee.ph to my neighborhood friends, all our December Orders are all tagged Bad Address so they will be returned to sender. These applies to both COD and Paid Orders. How can we as a community exist as Bad Address, that only means that it is a Rider Scheme to not deliver or apply theory #1 where they are paid then they choose not to delivery deliberately.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2go Express Delivery Service.

Comments

It is a very disappointing experience, especially it is a Christmas season. What are we, a Christmas bonus? They have picked the parcel then they won't deliver.

#1622091

Similar experience here. Thanks to these lazy 2GO riders, the items that I ordered are being returned overseas.

These unscrupulous riders did a good job for wasting the seller's and buyer's time. The 2GO service as a whole, also sucks. They already knew that the delivery failed because of their lazy riders. Yet, they have to return the item FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.

Really really poor service.

It just sucks that when you order overseas there's a chance that you will not get the item that you ordered. Thanks for the great experience 2GO